The Heartsaver CPR AED course trains the students to perform CPR and use an AED device in a safe, timely, and effective manner. This course is for anyone who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- High-quality CPR improves survival
- Chain of Survival
- Recognizing the need for CPR
- CPR with help from others
- Providing effective breaths using mouth to mouth or a mask for any age group
- Use of an AED
- Assisting a choking adult, child, or infant*
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Minimum of 5 registered
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location in 4 hours with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.