Professional Ethics Update (2 hours) (Online)
This is a general professional ethics class that begins with a general understanding of the philosophical principles that are related to professional ethics. We then move to applicable codes of ethics and the application of these philosophical principles to better make decisions. Specially designed for public sector employees of city and county governments. However, it can be tailored to a number of other clients in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
This is an update version of the Professional Ethics and should be repeated every one to two years.
Develop these characteristics
- Act consistently in accordance with good values
- Show respect through dignity, diversity and equality
- Identifying the relevant information in real world situations
- Applying philosophical/ethical thought to better make decisions
Minimum of 5 registered
The professional ethics – refresher course is specifically tailored for those in the following industries.
- City Managers / County Administrators
- Other Local Government Managers
- Public Works Department Managers
- Utilities Department Managers
- Managers in Training
The class is taught ONLINE with a minimum of 5 registered. This class uses Zoom and SurveyMonkey.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.