Coaching Systems Forklift Operations (4 hour) (ONSITE)
The Coaching Systems Forklift Operations course is designed to train the forklift driver how to safely operate a forklift as well as a variety of other powered industrial trucks. This course provides the required knowledge to meet the latest OSHA requirements for practical training, formal instruction, and assessment. A video presentation is included for on-site personnel who do not operate forklifts or similar equipment but work in an environment where they are operated.
- Review OSHA safety requirements
- Reduction and prevention of collisions
- Liability protection and risk management
- Classroom presentation including video, follow up questions, situational diagram analysis, and group discussions.
- Each student will use a response book provided by the instructor to write down answers to questions and analyze different situations to participate in group discussions.
- Upon completion of the course each student will receive a certificate of completion as well as a wallet card endorsed by the instructor who trained and evaluated.
Minimum of 5 registered
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
Classes are also held from time-to-time at locations (in-person) with open enrollment. These class schedules are provided here as well as on eventbrite.
Please note that several of Tampa Bay Training’s course offerings are provided ONLINE. Classes can be registered for on eventbrite. This option has no minimum registration requirements. Therefore they are a great option for those looking for one or two people trained.