The most common workplace injuries are back injuries. The JJ Keller Back Safety Course educates your employees on how to maintain a healthy back and to take preventative measures to avoid back injuries.
- Review the principles of back health
- Most common prevention practices to avoid back injuries
- Proper techniques when lifting or lowering, sitting, standing, pushing, climbing, twisting, reaching and overreaching
- Explore real world scenarios of routine common tasks in most workplaces, as well as hot to perform them correctly and safely
- Essential back injury prevention tips with various stretches and exercises to improve flexibility, stamina, and overall back health
Minimum of 5 registered
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
Classes are also held from time-to-time at locations (in-person) with open enrollment. These class schedules are provided here as well as on eventbrite.
Please note that several of Tampa Bay Training’s course offerings are provided ONLINE. Classes can be registered for on eventbrite. This option has no minimum registration requirements. Therefore they are a great option for those looking for one or two people trained.
There are no reviews yet.