JJ Keller Bloodborne Pathogens – Safety in the Workplace (2 hours) (Onsite)
The JJ Keller Bloodborne Pathogens course helps the students to understand bloodborne pathogens and how to reduce risk of exposure for themselves and others. This course implements required information and training requirements in compliance with OSHA.
- OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard
- Review specific bloodborne pathogens
- Hepatitis B immunization
- Preventative measures
- Procedure in the event of exposure
- Methods to limit the risks of exposure
- Managing potential infectious cleanup materials
- Reporting exposures
- Decontamination process
Minimum of 5 registered
- Anyone working in a local government
- Anyone working within a corporate environment
- Anyone working within a public works department
- Anyone working within a utility department
- Anyone looking to improve their resume
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location in42 hours with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.