JJ Keller Defensive Driving for Light & Medium Duty Vehicles (2 hours) (Onsite)
The JJ Keller Defensive Driving for Light & Medium Duty Vehicles course is designed to help drivers avoid preventable injuries. It will make you more aware of risk. You will learn driving preparation, hazard perception, and attitude techniques.
- Preparation Planning a Trip
- Vehicle Inspection (Pre Trip)
- Driving HazardsDriving Hazards
- Distracted Driving
- Driving DefensivelySpeed and Space Management
- Stopping Distance
Minimum of 5 registered
- Those with CDL licenses
- Those managing individuals with CDL licenses
- Human Resource Directors
- Human Resource Analysts
- Human Resource Specialists
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.