The JJ Keller award-winning training course is designed to train the forklift driver on how to safely operate a forklift as well as a variety of other powered industrial trucks. This course provides the required knowledge to meet the latest OSHA requirements for practical training, formal instruction, and assessment. A video presentation is included for on-site personnel who do not operate forklifts or similar equipment but work in an environment where they are operated.
- Review OSHA safety requirements
- Useful for new or refresher safety training
- How to address incidents or near-misses, poor evaluation, or changes in the workplace or type of machinery used
- There are several components in this ready-to-use training program
- Forklift operators will be able to identify different kinds of forklifts and their basic controls
- We will discuss the center of gravity and stability triangle concept
- How to perform a pre-use inspection
- How to park, charge, refuel, and perform modifications or maintenance
- A certificate of completion will be provided to the successful studen
Minimum of 5 registered
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location in 4 hours with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
You may receive an estimate through this website’s online store or you may also call us at 813-420-5891 or email us at email.
There are no reviews yet.