JJ Keller Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors (of CDL Drivers) Need to Know (2 hours) (Onsite)
The JJ Keller Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need to Know course is designed to help all persons designated to supervise Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers gain confidence in regards to their reasonable suspicion testing responsibilities and help keep unsafe, impaired drivers off the road. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of use.
- Rules and RegulationsWho is covered
- The prohibitions
- CSA/Controlled substances and alcohol basics
- Reasonable Suspicion ProcessObservation
- Effects of Alcohol MisuseAlcohol
- Signs & Symptoms of Use
- Effects on Health
- How Alcohol Impairs Driving Abilities
- What to Look for When Determining Reasonable Suspicion
- Effects of Drug Use Classes of Drugs
- Over-the-Counter & Prescription Medications
- What Next?Violating the Prohibitions
- Alcohol & Drug Testing Records
- Providing help Intended Audience: Persons designated to supervise CMV drivers
Minimum of 5 registered
- Those with CDL licenses
- Those managing individuals with CDL licenses
- Human Resource Directors
- Human Resource Analysts
- Human Resource Specialists
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.