JJ Keller Sexual Harassment Prevention (2 hours) (Onsite)
The JJ Keller Sexual Harassment Prevention course is designed to help supervisors and all employees learn the definition of sexual harassment, understand what is crossing the line, respect one another, how address unwanted and unlawful sexual harassment in the workplace and lastly how to take action.
- Supervisor Training covers: Definition of workplace bullying and consequences for the victim, offender, witnesses and organization
- How to recognize and respond to potential situations
- How to address a bully or potentially violent employee through de-escalation Also actions supervisors can take when an employee reports that he or she is the victim of bullying or violence.
- Workplace violence indicators
- How to handle an employee who may be a victim of domestic violence and prevent the domestic violence from infiltrating the workplace
- How to prepare for violent incidents
- Employee Training covers:Definition of workplace bullying
- Impacts on employees and the company and how employees can help prevent bullying and violence
- What employees should do if they are victims of bullying or violence, including actions that occur outside the workplace
- What employees should do if they witness a possible situation
- What employees should do if they suspect domestic violence may infiltrate the workplace or if they become aware of other potential security concerns
Minimum of 5 registered
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.