JJ Keller Workplace Bullying and Violence – Training for Supervisors and Employees (2 hours) (Onsite)
The JJ Keller Workplace Bullying and Violence – Training for Supervisors and Employees course is designed to help supervisors acknowledge, prevent, and resolve such matters. As for employees this course will define workplace bullying and workplace violence. Describe how it can cause health, safety, and economic problems for employers and employees.
Module 1: What is Sexual Harassment?
- Recognize behavior that constitutes sexual harassment
- Discuss the individual impact
- Discuss the organizational impact
- Explain the differences among quid pro quo and hostile work environment
- Recognize behavior that may not be considered legally actionable
Module 2: Civility in the Workplace
- Assess the professionalism of a situation
- Describe methods for conscious inclusion to combat unconscious bias
- Explain ways to hold each other accountable
- Recognize and avoid acceptance or “normalizing” of inappropriate behavior
Module 3: Taking Action
- Determine if it has occurred
- Explain methods to stop it
- Explain how to provide corrective feedback to a harasser
- Discuss ways to support a victim
Module 4: Addressing Harassment
- Describe the steps for proper documentation
- Explain how to report an incident
- Recognize when an incident may require outside help
Module 5: What Happens Next?
- Discuss the importance of thorough investigations, recognize forms of retaliation
- Describe steps to document and report retaliation
- Discuss the importance of providing support
Module 6: Additional Management Responsibilities
- Explain the benefits of building a harassment-free workplace
- Describe how to respond to a report of sexual harassment
- Discuss how to proceed with a claim of harassment on social media, Identify the risks involved with allowing a culture of harassment
- Discuss steps for resuming normal operations
Minimum of 5 registered
- Those managing individuals
- Those supervising individuals
- Human Resource Directors
- Human Resource Analysts
- Human Resource Specialists
The class is taught IN-PERSON at your location with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.