Strategic Planning: Update (2 hours) (Online)
This course can be used to prepare employees to participate in strategic planning processes for their organizations. This course uses the John M. Bryson model of strategic planning for both public and nonprofit agencies. Topics include the ten steps of a strategic planning cycle. Also discusses mission, vision, and value statements. Stakeholder and SWOT analysis. Depending on the needs of the organization, the presentation can move to the goals, objectives, programs and performance measures of the organizations. This class can be tailored to the needs of the client.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Strategically analyze and think about the company, its current business position, its long-term direction, its resources and competitiveness, its strategic capabilities, and its potential to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Describe how to assess business risk, improve the ability to make sound business decisions, and achieve effective outcomes through strategic planning.
- Create supporting logic for the strategic planning process and how it relates to key readings and external articles related to strategic planning
Minimum of 5 registered. If you would like to get a class schedule, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each class participant will be required to have their own computer with microphone, camera, and speaker.
2 -3 Hrs. Including lecture, exercises and presentation.
- Anyone participating or expecting to participate in a strategic planning process.
- Anyone working within a local government
- Anyone working within a public works department
- Anyone working within a utility
- Anyone interested in management
- Anyone interested in promotional opportunities entering management
The class is taught ONLINE at your location with a minimum of 5 registered. Depending on location, there may be a travel charge assessed.
Classes can be scheduled by calling our offices at 813.420.5891. Our administrative staff will send you an estimate within 24 hours and will assist in scheduling your class.
There are no reviews yet.